Tuesday, January 25, 2011

HGUC ReZEL Commander Type


I got this as a gesture of solidarity between me and the members of the GAF MG ReZEL Group Build.

I was waiting for the MG ReZEL Command Type to be released before making the decision and... to be honest I just don't have the time for another MG before I leave. Shipping all this BUILT plastic is a pain in the butt never mind shipping whole boxes of unbuilt plastic. So I bought this ReZEL to remind me of all my friends doing the MG Group Build in the forums. Their work was really inspiring! I had to get a ReZEL of my own. Granted it's not MG so I can't participate but... I guess I'll be able to follow along in my own small way now. Good luck guys! Have fun! We'll be watching!

3 comments:

  1. At first sight and if I didn't read the title, I would've thought that was the MG ReZEL Commander ver. Goes to show how far HG 1/144 have come in terms of design compared to their MG counterparts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *raises fist

    Big up.

    There will always be time for you to jump in later mate. Very nice gesture. Hope you have a safe trip home and a running start to your new life. It is obviously an emotional time being your last week. I've been monitoring your blog posts and FB updates here and there and want you to know that your Gunpla buds are thinking of you and I for one but I'm sure we all wish you well with the transition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Sonar, I certainly do appreciate the sentiment and the kind words!

    ReplyDelete