Friday, January 28, 2011

This Blog - 3 Years in the Making!

I mentioned in my year summary post that things have never really been the same at this blog since Feb. 2010.  Before that the growth (from the blog's inception) has been consistent culminating with Jan. 2010. After that month it's been up and down ever since but it's never really gotten back up to that level again.

That has finally changed.  This month has been the 'busiest' month for this blog ever, surpassing Jan. 2010's numbers...  My goal was to change that and it's happened.  I'm not sure what exactly I did, or if it was a combination of factors but whatever it was it worked.

I want to thank you all for your support, your time and your comments.  Doing this blog has been a very enjoyable experience for me allowing me to meet some great people along the way.  The 3rd year anniversary of this blog has come and gone with no fanfare because... I was just too busy to celebrate it.  To be honest... I didn't even notice!  haha

Anyway! I hope you'll all continue to stick around as I go through this time of transition.  I, myself, am quite curious to see what this blog ends up becoming!

Thanks again for all of your support!

We must have pictures!  Some of my favourite mecha shots from this month.















Edit:

I should have known that I'd receive some comments about how I didn't attach a picture of some beautiful Japanese girl at the end (and I was thinking of doing so but decided not to because I started another blog specifically for that) but old habits die hard I guess. So I asked my final assistant for advice. One Japanese girl talking about another... "Who is a Japanese woman that you think is pretty?" and this was her answer; Chibana Kurara. Miss Japan 2006! So here you go guys... Don't ever say that I don't listen to you!


8 comments:

  1. Great job bro. Congratz on your 3rd year. Your blog started my blog, I am still inspired by your dedication to all thing gunpla. Wish you a great 4th year with more Gunpla purchases than we actually have time to build. =)

    Was kinda hoping that the last pic of this post would be one of your signature pic of a j-idol to end this post with a bang. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking, "What? No pretty girls to celebrate?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!look forward to ur future posts. Ur blog was one of those who inspired my blog too. May ur blog continue for many more 3 yes XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. What!? No pretty pics of girls to celebrate your 3rd year? I wonder how your 4th year will be like... in Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is always a good read! Well wishes from an Asian gunplar in gaijin land! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait too see what you'll have in store for us in my home country. If you take advantage of all the snow for some nice photoshoots, it's really good practice, having to mess with the levels on your camera until the white powderstuff stops screwing up your pics. Other than that tip, do enjoy yourself in Canada! Make sure to be well-prepared, or else.
    Ah, knew you'd edit this post and add some girls. I've got one for ya: Matsugane Yoko!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your comments and insight have always been great and enjoyable to read, BB. Not to mention how chill the atmosphere here is :D. Congratulations on your third year! We'll be riding with you for many more years to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulation ^^ looking for more interesting gunpla opinion from you

    ReplyDelete