Saturday, January 1, 2011

Flickr Re-Activated!!!


Sinanju-gm3[1]
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam
First change I'm making to this blog in 2011 is making Flickr active again. I think Flickr might have been a big thing that was driving traffic to this site and I basically ignored it during 2010. It basically only costs $2 a month and that's something I can afford so I went and bought two years worth so I'm good until Jan 1, 2013.

There's that and the fact that all of my old galleries and stuff where still there but hidden (because I became a regular user). That's all back to normal now that I'm a "PRO" again. So go and take a look. I just dumped a whole mess of new photos on there so I'm up to nearly 2000 now.

I do have one small request of you. When you look at a photo, I would dearly appreciate it if you would tag it if you can be bothered, IF you have a Flickr account yourself.  It's not an option for me to open it up entirely to the public. It's too much effort for me to do them all on my own. I'll leave it up to your judgment as I'm sure most of you wouldn't do anything malicious. But something as simple as just typing the "infinite justice" or "sinanju" would be enough. Also tagging whether it is 'hg' 'mg' 'art' or whatever.  Also if you see your work or know the source please feel free to add a website address to the picture!

I'd like it so that my album could be a good reference point for people who are looking for photos of Gundams so it would really help if most were tagged appropriately and accurately. Any help you can offer with this would be greatly appreciated! I've unlocked the tagging function so it's open to all of you now.

Thanks in advance for your help! Please enjoy the photos!

7 comments:

  1. aboat a reference photos, and tagging them I have a similar reguest - for evryone interestedjust go to http://picasaweb.google.com/ZynciumFactory?showall=true#100 - my mecha library (link also on my blog) 30K+ photos, scancs etc for evryone to use. And a personal request for B.B. - could YOu plese put that link somwehere on you blog (or even maka a banner) - YOur site is awesome, and have propably a lot bigger traffiv than mine so more ppl would know about library ;]

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great news. I've missed the regular photo dumps. I'll be glad to tag a few things for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't work out how to tag stuff for you mate. I'm logged in to flickr but I'm not seeing the option. Can you check your settings again and maybe comment back with a how-to?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sonar the best I can do is to open it up to all Flickr users, so if you have an account you need to sign in. if you dont... well save the work for someone else then! sorry about that. i modified the post accordingly so it says that now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have an account, and I am logged in. But I still cannot see the option to tag any of your pics. There is a comment option only. Oh well I gave it a shot dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. well i was able to leave a tag on sandrums photos. its an option to the right of the picture.

    try it out if you're inclined.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandrum/

    ReplyDelete