Saturday, January 8, 2011

Gundam Unicorn OVA 3 - Preview

Looks great and I'm really looking forward to this... but you know what really got my attention is the fact that the Gaza units are still around plus one of my favourite mechs ever makes in appearance 10 seconds in. If they make a new HG version of it I'm getting it for sure.  I love the fact that they can put all these old school mechs in and make them look so amazing!  The Gaza and Dreissen have never looked so good!  Not to mention the GM III's that appeared in Episode 2.  Lovely stuff.  I wonder what other surprise cameos we'll see as the series progresses.

4 comments:

  1. I swear this series just gets more freakin' epic with every episode.

    Ironically, there's just one thing I'm still having trouble wrapping my head around, the one element that keeps me from enjoying this experience fully...

    Banagher.

    Maybe it's because there's only so much time in each OVA for his character development, but his motivations (misdirected or lack thereof, your mileage may vary), really don't cement him as a (Gundam) protagonist for me. He's got some cool points and a solid brass pair, but his blind faith in a girl he's just met is really borderline...no, it's stupidly ridiculous at this point.

    Amuro, Camille, Judau, Kira, even Shinn had pretty driving motivations for doing what they did, and for Banagher, I see none. Maybe I need to read the novels to get the full gist of it, but unfortunately, I can't find any translated.

    Ah, well. This episode is sure to rock, regardless. I honestly think we'll be seeing at the very least an announcement of a Master Grade Delta Plus by the time this gets released.

    ReplyDelete
  2. banagher is soo badass.
    he already cuts angelo's zulu's arms, and he still cut it, to make gayangelo more dead XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the fights are gonna be epic again! And is that Sinanju's beam shield-sword I see in there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i think banagers motivations are a bit silly too. he's going to do all that for a girl he just met? must be a newtype thing

    ReplyDelete