Wednesday, January 19, 2011

ANA Gundams


Looking at this I can't help but feel really lucky. ASM hooked me up with the RX-78 in August during the 1/1 pilgrimage. He bought the 00 for me later but him and Gaigun split the cost and gave it to me as a going away present! The generousity!

Thanks guys! I REALLY appreciate it! It's so beautiful! The O Raiser is also built but isn't featured in this pic.

Note: The kit comes with a simple 3 part stand that should be standard in every HG from now on in my opinion. It's so simple I don't see why they wouldn't do it. Cheap and effective.

Anyway I love this kit.  I have a bit more love for the 00 after building this.  I also have a lot more love for extra finish kits.  Nubs are a pain but the overall look compared to the work put in makes it worth it to me.

5 comments:

  1. Super Shiny! what do you think the next ANA kit will be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The next ANA Gundam project is a ANA Jet with Gundam markings, I believe.

    Looking good, Buster. I love the ANA kits too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the shade of blue on the feet and waist of 00!

    Wow, you really plowed through your unbuilt models! That was fast o_o.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could take all the credit. I'm not sure which one's I've had help on anyone. Two people really make the job easier!

    ReplyDelete