Friday, January 15, 2010

What should I do next?


00rizer
Originally uploaded by sandrum

I'm really quite undecided as to what model/project I should do next. I have the main ideas done for all of them but it's just... doing it to completion. Right now I have over 20 kits built (most of them are just disassembled in boxes) but it's been a long time since I've FINISHED a kit (including photoshoot) so I'm going to ask all of you out there which one/s you'd be most interested in seeing.

Please vote in the poll on the right. You can vote more than once if you have a couple of preferences.

My goal is to finish my next model with photos before the 1st year anniversary of the last time I did that (Sinanju - April 9, 2009)

This 00 Raiser pic is here just to complain about something totally OT and that is... If the PG 00 Raiser had the proportions of the one in this pic I would have bought it.

Opinions about either topic? If you're wondering what I'm going to do with my models it probably goes without saying that I'm doing custom colour schemes and minor mods for all of them. No straight anime colours for me!

Edit - Added a 2nd section. I forgot 3 1/144's!

16 comments:

  1. Oh baby, Infinite Justice. Depending on how badass yours looks I might forgo buying the Vicious Project conversion kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks good! but that conversion kit looks like stuff you can do yourself with a couple pieces of well placed pla-plate and epoxy putty. dont think it's worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see what meticulous miracles you can work out of the MG Exia and Infinite Justice. Naturally, I voted for those two for obvious reasons... xD

    I already have a vague image of how a Exia Ver. Busterbeam could potentially look... so it should be pretty damn sweet aha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. UC Timline doesn't get much love.. D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also pretty blur what gunpla to build next. Other than the must-get red frame, i have no fixed targets on what to buy, though i did consider MG FAZZ for my upcoming holidays...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt the same a Z about the Exia & Infinite Justice, cause well... you can probably guess. But I also picked the G04 cause its been in eternal limbo since I started following this blog! XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would suggest HGUC Unicorn Gundam, since it is one of hottest gundam this year. But looks like ppl aren't voting much for it... Otherwise, the Infinite Justice is a good choice to pair up with your custom colored MG Impulse.

    Personally I am almost done with my HG 0 Gundam. So I had also started on my HG Unicorn Gundam (planning to do a diorama with the HG Kshatriya....maybe I am getting ahead of myself).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm... you actually had that much kits in your backlog??? O_O

    ReplyDelete
  9. In Japan, kits are cheaper. A lot cheaper.

    That's why the Japanese can kit bash like no tommorow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yup in countries like canada da price goes up by like 1000-2000 yen depending on what scale da gundam is which makes canadians save up only for wut dey want argh

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anything from HGUC does it from me! Technically, the Gouf Flight type is an Original HG, not HGUC line...

    ReplyDelete
  12. whoo! I stand corrected! :) thanks for that

    ReplyDelete
  13. MG Infinite Justice. I'm waiting to see what someone thinks of it, so I can check it out and maybe buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Still, no love for the grunts, Ill go with Mass produced Guncannons and Hi-zaku

    ReplyDelete