Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Unicorn Movie Promo Video



Ngee said he couldn't watch it. Probably because of him not being in Japan (JP programmers are shady like that, banning non JP IP addresses. Legal reasons I think.)

Video can be viewed here and here.

The above pic is a screen shot I took of it. This movie is shaping up to be pretty good but why can't we see even one shot of the Sinanju in it?! Surely they'll put it in the movie! Right?!

Anyway my favourite parts of this clip were seeing the Stark Jegan get destroyed, the ReZel launching and fighting and the Loto transforming.

Did anyone notice the link between the Loto design and the F-50D Guntank R-44 used in F91? Fits the time line and the design tree... Different colour scheme though. I only saw F91 a couple of weeks ago and I noticed the connection right away.

Generally I don't watch JP movies in the theater (even the Zeta re-releases) but I'll make an exception for this one.

8 comments:

  1. i cant watch it boo dats sucks. but seriously deres no showing of sinanju yet come whats da big deal lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't watch it either so can't put on my blog.... boo dat too. Hope someone can put it on youtube soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>Movie

    Wait, what?

    I thought UC was going to be an OVA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @GG

    I heard it was a movie, but split into 6 episodes. It is supposed to be continous I think but i have no idea why they split it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The animation is really nice looking. I hope it stands the 6 episode test. I loved the jegan getting hammered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. boohoo... can't watch it T.T
    can't wait for it to be released! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i heard it was gonna be a 6 episode ova dats wut i heard

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh like 08th ms team? or war in the pocket? that'd be cool too. i thought it was a proper movie like the macross frontier one and the zeta remakes.

    ReplyDelete