Monday, January 4, 2010

Gundam Funk Vol.2

aka Pimp My Gundam. I had to do it. Just too much funky stuff out there! 250 pics with a couple "guest" appearances. Not all Gundam but mostly. It's a bit long but that's just because it's a live track where James is pretty much going off. I don't know what album it's from or where it came from at all actually. I just happened to come across it and couldn't let it slip through my hands.

I don't recommend "listening" to this track. You really have to FEEL it. Some funky music for some funky Gundams. I changed the pic refresh rate to match the beat somewhat. Now I know that funk music isn't everyone's cup of tea but... you can't hate on a guy for trying to combine the 2 (or 3 or 4 or 5) things that he loves! Also this is a great song to play when you're cleaning up. Just try it and see!

And now ladies and gentlemen I give you Mr. Dynamite! The Godfather of Soul! James Brown! (RIP)



Dig it!
Post #300! Whoo!

So... did you see your model in there somewhere?! XD