Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Era with the Best Zeon MS designs!

Back in early April this year, I asked whether most of you were Feds or Zekes. It turns out that most of you are Zekes.

Then, starting way back in early June I asked this question and I've been whittling away slowly and patiently trying to get to this final era.

Finally, after hundreds and hundreds of votes it's been decided.

Char's Counter Attack - 34 (27%)
Unicorn - 91 (72%)


U.C. 0096 is the BEST era for Zeon MS designs
*according to the readers of this blog.

Can't say I'm surprised. When I polled to about what the best Gundam series was, 00 won by a significant number. It's the popular things! So because of that... I'm pretty sure I can predict what the answer is going to be for the next poll. That said... I have been surprised before while doing this! I could happen again. But that's not likely :)

Customary pics of the winners!


4022881412_0b2f965777_o



Damn this pose is sick! I'm totally stealing it.

12 comments:

  1. I think we all know where my vote is going..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can predict where the answer will be going? Personally I think it will be a tight competition between Kshatriya and Sinanju.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to be surprised but I doubt I will be. Deservedly so, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also you should specify the question if you can. Best MS Design and best MS can be two very different questions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. true. but im sticking with the theme from all the previous polls. Design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. why do you have to make me choose? i like ALL of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have so say that Sinanju is the best Zeon MS Design.. but that just me lol... having hard time to choose beetween Kshatriya and Sinanju huhu dunno when Im gonna own a MG Sinanju ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. SINANJU FTW!!!! and da pose is sick omg i nvr thought of dat lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I honestly voted 0093 in the last poll. No messing with the Sazabi. But Sinanju is one sexy piece of machinery, as that last picture (and BB's own Sinanju) proves.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, I see it now... Sinanju is far more popular than Kshatriya. And I'd have thought Kshatriya would become more popular after the release of its own kit.
    Anyway, I'm rooting for Kshatriya. The binders are far more impressive than say...Sinanju's shield, as in Gunpla's term. A HGUC which can support its huge binders better than a MG with its shield... that's a clear winner for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol thats a good point! kshatriya is just way too bulky for me tho. take off those binder and look at the suit itself. not for me thanks.

    ReplyDelete