Friday, November 27, 2009

GNY-004B Black Plutone

For those long time readers of my blog you might remember that I talked about this suit quite a lot when I first started. I had only been blogging for a month when I first mentioned it.
Actually, even now it's still one of the one popular things on my Flickr.

Here's a pic from those days.

s 028


Well the Plutone is making a comeback it seems and it's back in black.

From last months Dengeki Hobby.

I have no idea what the story is behind this thing but I think it looks cool. Kind of reminds me of Psycho Gundam in a way. But better.

The Plutone, if I recall correctly, is supposed to be the predessor to Virtue/Nadleeh Gundam. The cables in the back are a unique touch and I definitely love the colour scheme.

Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of the cables and I don't know what those things on the shoulders and hips are but all around... I have to say that I like it!

So what do you think? Feeling it? Not feeling it?