Monday, July 6, 2009

U.C. 0087 and onward... best Zeon MS designs?!

After just over 100 votes here are the results for era with the best Zeon MS designs.

Before Zeta Gundam (UC 0079-0086) 40 (37%)

Including and after Zeta Gundam 67 (62%)

Once again the public has shown just how out of touch I am when I comes to this stuff... Although after watching ZZ, I can kind of see why. GREAT mecha design! Next poll will be a bit tougher, but I bet I can predict which way it's going to go this time!

That said here are some pics of the winners courtesy of MAHQ



Eh? Saki? Why are you...


hehe

6 comments:

  1. Hey wait a minute... That last design seems familiar... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, I've came back quite a few times today to view this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol oh why is that? could it be because she's HAWT?! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What, no Sazabi? No Gyunei's Jagd Doga? While the Geara Doga is awesome, I always liked the other two just as much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah im the opposite there. theres only some many kinds of models i can put up though! i chose my personal favourites

    ReplyDelete