Monday, August 30, 2010

HLJ VF-27 - WIP 6 - Midbody

Back to work and it's time to get you folks caught up. I've nearly finished this but my blog doesn't represent that. Just too much good Gundam stuff to talk about recently! Moving on!

Here are the parts in question.
From VF-27
Little details on the intake vent.  If you use the supplied stickers these will be covered up.
From VF-27
More details on the front side of the intake vent.  I ended up painting this in Gunmetal.
From VF-27
All assembled it looks like this.
From VF-27
And here's how much it can move.  Pretty crazy eh?
From VF-27
Once you add these little pieces to it you can connect the legs.
From VF-27
Bird man!  I know some people have mixed feelings about this but I've always liked the Gerwalk mode for the Macross fighters.  That was one of the coolest options to me.  The tripod legs provides a significant amount of stability.
From VF-27