Thursday, August 26, 2010

Fireball / Drossel von Flugel

Stealing this one from Z who posted this on his blog.  I was actually introduced to it from there and have since come to realize that I really like this.  Particularly because I like the extraordinarily polite/敬語 Japanese that Gedachtnis uses.  And I like her reactions and poses.  And I like the design of both mechs (and the 3rd that appears later).  Very short and easy to manage.  Easy to watch all 13 episodes in one sitting if you're inclinded to do so.  This isn't my favourite episode but it's the best place to start.

I'd seen the character before but I had no idea where she was from. Now I know.  I'm going to keep my eyes open for the Figma model/toy of her.  I think i'd like to pick it up if the price is right.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE using keigo toward my manager! I would use it more if I have a better grasp of it... but for very "wrong" reasons ;). It goes very well with sarcasm haha. She gets it too and we just have a good laugh every time. Of course, I would use it sincerely with... say, my Japanese advisor.

    Drossel is pretty awesome. I'm looking for her Nendoroid ^^. Funny how she fits in line with our interest because she's a "mech" xD.

    ReplyDelete