Monday, April 19, 2010

MG Musha Gundam Mark II Special Decals?!

According to Ngee Khiong the China release of the kit comes with these special decals.


You mean I can't get these in Japan? On first glance I felt a bit disappointed but after thinking about it... Do I really want a flower print Gundam?

Actually... I think I might. It reminds of one of my favourite planes from Ace Combat 5.

You know... I can imagine what most of you are thinking? Really? Flowers on your war machine? Yes I know. I feel the same way but there's just something about the contrast. And I like purple...

I wonder if I'd use the decals if I could actually get my hands on them. I actually think I would to be honest with you. It doesn't look that great here but with the right paint, I think this could kick my Musha Mark II project up from "impressive" to "epic".

I doubt I'll be able to get my hands on them but... in this day and age is there anything that you can't buy on the internet? And we are talking about China here. In a country of 1.3 billion people surely a couple people must be selling them.

Anyway what do you think? Are flower/leaf prints on your Gundam acceptable? Would you want that?