Thursday, April 22, 2010

HG Astraea Type F - Released

One word for you.  STACKED.


This thing has got so many weapons that it's ridiculous.  It even comes with Exia's arsenal!  Check it out here.

I'm buying this.  Just because I want to play with it.  I don't care so much about making it look pretty.  I want to play with this thing.  I might do a quick and dirty recolour job so I don't have to look at that red but I won't be doing much else.  Haha I say that now.  Like I could stop myself.  Whatever.  I'm getting it and I'm going to see where it takes me but I'm seriously going to try and finish this one FAST.  I don't want too much of a distraction from the Infinite Justice Project but I must have this.  I've always liked the Astraea design and I like the fact that the Type F comes with a mask.

Oh boy...  And here I was trying to cut down.  Damn it just too many cool things coming out now!

5 comments:

  1. I am getting this one too. I was also trying to cut down, but the addiction is too strong. I have so mucy projects going on at once, that I can't do well in any of them... LOL But I shall purchase this one too!

    I plan to paint it in Ironman's War Machine color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just made me order this. I was trying to coordinate my order so it would ship with the pre-ordered 1.5 Gundam (white, blue and grey!), but now you made me impatient...
    So many weapons! Dual swords... Damnit, this thing is stacked more than Pamela Anderson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This like my dream GF, I, err, screw that This s#its packed,and I might consider buying 3 of these guys to distribute all the missing weapons the gundams have in season 1

    Im so painting this in Luna Trigger color

    ReplyDelete
  4. indeed, when i saw this my first thought is "full burst mode" !! XD so many weapon @_@ i agreed this is ridiculous haha

    ReplyDelete