Monday, December 21, 2009

HGUC RX-93 Nu Gundam - Metallic Coating version


Considerably more expensive than your usual HGUC 1/144 kit at just under 5000 yen but... it sure looks good! This might be my first RX-93 (despite my technical hangups on the design). I find myself shying away from MG's these days because of the size, price and commitment that they demand. I don't mind just snapfitting a 1/144 together and just letting it sit around until I get time to paint it. I'm sure this model will look really good just traight out of the box with some decals and a couple touches of paint here and there for the nub marks.
Feeling like I need to do some shopping! Hey! It's Christmas!

Source is here.

1 comment:

  1. I have to say too that it looks pretty pimp, it's simply a matter of how to cover up the nub mark damage, I've not found the right "silver" that will match up with the finish typically used for these types so painting even might be noticable, or worse, might take off the surrounding finish. Again, for this price, how hard could it be to do undergates?

    ReplyDelete