Monday, December 21, 2009

Best Zeon MS Design!

Hundreds of votes and a bunch of different polls have finally taken us to this point!


MSN-06S Sinanju_06
Originally uploaded by cyruz13

AMA-X7 Shamblo 3 (2%)
AMS-129 Geara Zulu 10 (8%)
AMS-129M Zee Zulu 0 (0%)
YAMS-132 Rozen Zulu 1 (0%)
NZ-666 Kshatriya 24 (21%)
MSN-06S Sinanju 74 (66%)

The people have spoken! And they have chosen the current 'flagsuit' of this blog...

MSN-06S Sinanju

wins the top prize of best Zeon MS design EVER.

Now to do it all again for the Feds but I think I can predict the winner right now...

Pretty sick paint job in this pic though eh? Frame was done in a nice bright metallic silver. Very well done.

So what do you think makes it so popular? I have a bunch of reasons myself. Way too numerous to list here... again but I'd like to hear all of your thoughts on this.

One thing that I like about it is that no matter what colour you paint it in... it's ALWAYS going to look good.

Here are some examples.












Flag Fighter?!









Last but not least
PICT0319