Monday, December 27, 2010

Gundam Be@rbrick

I suppose it was only a matter of time considering that they have a Be@rbrick version of just about EVERYTHING already... but needless to say I was quite pleased when I saw this in the local convenience store.  Gundam everything here!  Little toys sold in conveniece stores, attached to candy, attached to noodles, attached to drinks.

Why am I leaving again?
I went to get some whiskey and decided to pick up the Pepsi while I was at it.  I don't really intend on mixing them.  That whiskey is ultra cheap.  Like $4.  I was in the mood for it since I was drinking with my newest 'assistant' that night and she's really into whiskey and was telling me about it.  Funny how it takes a woman to teach me about stuff like that.  If she saw the crap that I bought for myself I don't think she'd be pleased but she'd drink it with me anyways.  That's why she got the job.

Sorry I should have cropped this.  Here's the little guy standing on top of one of my paint vials (since I was painting the PGSF today.)  Cute little thing.  I wanted to pose him next to a Dom but then I realized that... I don't have a single Dom.  It's shameful.  It's one of my favourite suits but I've never gotten around to getting one.  Funny since I was this close to buying a 1/144 Tropen today.

4 comments:

  1. Gasp! It's Mickey Mouse DOM! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute wish they at least sold something like that in the US

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Japanese supermarket sometimes carry drinks that have little packages around the bottle like that too... and the bonus item gets stolen rather quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't have any Doms? Get the MG Rick-Dom, I insist! It's really quite an awesome kit, with that oversized Bazooku longer than the Rick-Dom is tall. Got it at a 'Con for 22.50$ on the mark myself.

    ReplyDelete