Thursday, February 24, 2011

HG 1/144 ANA Unicorn Gundam

Ugh... Why did they have to go and make this...

5000 yen though! Whoo! As much as I want it.. at that price? Plus shipping and mark up costs...

*shakes head*

I really would love to finish the collection though (unless they make yet another one after this!)... Might have to settle for looking at pictures of this one on the internet.

It's going to be a stunner though...  I can already tell and if I was in Japan with a job... I'd probably go for it.  *feels sudden wave of reverse home sickness*

Argh.  Just gotta learn to love what you have and not get possessed by what you want I guess!


From G.G.

Ah... It's so... beautiful!

8 comments:

  1. 5000円???

    Bloody hell!

    I guess that's to stop people with my intention of buying a dozen. :(

    Will definitely get one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ask yourself if it's worth it. Hear that voice in the back of your head saying yes? That's your common sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's always the alternative of making your own... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. While making your own version that matches the kit may be impossible (unless you can get your hands on clear blue parts), it is a nice color scheme.

    But I'm not really a fan of recolored kits unless they have other equipment/parts that make them more distinct. A fancy-schmancy color scheme just doesn't cut it for me - especially at that price, even if it's my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor BusterBeam. You probably would have bought this if you still live in Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Argh. Just gotta learn to love what you have and not get possessed by what you want I guess!"

    That would be fighting the plamo addiction... You may need to change the name of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew blue frame is just a matter of time. Designed from Astray concept, Unicorn already has red, gree, and gold. Only Blue left and now we get it haha

    ReplyDelete