Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Musha MK II WIP 1 - Frame

Done with the basic frame.  Will probably disassemble and prime tomorrow.  Yes I'm painting the frame first before armour application.  Love this ver.2 frame.  Even in comparison to other frames it's good and I think the Musha version has a simpler torso than the regular Mark 2 and the ver 2.  More details on this later.  Here it is pictured wth the 1/100 F-91 helmet that I'm currently modding.


This is as far as I've gotten so far.  There actually aren't that many parts.  If I continue at this pace, I suspect I'll be done with the full assembly by this time next week if not sooner.  There's more stuff to post about between now and then however but that's for another time.

5 comments:

  1. Frame finished already? You work quickly. Now for the real question: What colours will you be using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the Mk.IIVer2 frame was really a beauty. Though I should say you might want to remove the liner piping in the legs before you prime the frame, if you haven't thought of that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a simple frame, but damn it's nice. It's not nearly as involved as Sinanju's frame, but it's just as functional.

    Just about got the weapons done, the rifle is being a real pain in my ass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to confirm, is this the same frame as the Musha/RX-78 OYW ver. or a RX-78 Mk II frame?

    ReplyDelete
  5. gaigun - colours? typical busterbeam stuff i guess! you can imagine

    shaomu - i did!

    lupes - yeah its going to be a pain for sure. especially for what i have planned.

    tonzo - neither. rx178-2 ver.2 frame

    ReplyDelete