Monday, May 10, 2010

Q&DWIP 3 - HG Astraea Type-F: Assembled

Sorry I forgot to crop the pics so they're a big larger than usual. My idea of spraying on the panels didn't turn out so well.  Well it did and it didn't. I mean I got rid of the red but... what do I do with it now? I really have no idea what type of paint scheme I'd like to give it! I like the metallic green/blue but I don't think the metallic blue works with it... and I don't know what to do about the white either. Any ideas? I really could use some help on this one!

That said... this model is totally ****ing sick. The weapons. Man... the weapons!!! This thing is stacked beyond belief! I kept the Exia shoulders just because I wanted extra beam sabers. This is it fully armed from a couple of different angles. The display stand was a good call I think.

From Plamo Addiction
From Plamo Addiction
From Plamo Addiction
From Plamo Addiction
 From Plamo Addiction
From Plamo Addiction

As you can see this model comes with all the parts to make the Exia if that's what you want.  Basically this is a 4 in 1 kit.  Exia/Astraea/Astraea Type F/Astraea Type F2.

After making this I can't understand why anyone would NOT want to buy this kit.  This is probably one of the best kits I've ever made just based on versatility alone.  Not to mention that you can use all of these weapons with other HG 00 kits if you're inclined to do so.  

What to do about the colours though...