Thursday, February 21, 2008

PG Strike, PG Zeta, PG Mark II and...

...a couple of changes.

First, I added a chat box on the bottom of the right hand column because I'm curious as to what you guys think about Gundam related stuff. Also if anyone has some advice for me about modelling or whatever, I'd love to hear it. Please feel free to comment here on these posts or in the chat box.
お願いします!m(_ _)m

Second, my camera/cell phone is in the shop getting repaired. So I'm back to using my old cell again. Luckily for me I didn't get rid of it. Lots of good memories attached to it I guess. Plus it has some other functions that are still useful. Actually... I'm kinda happy to be using it again... Newer isn't always better I guess. It usually is though eh? :)

Third, because of the camera/cell phone issues, I'm going to be deviating for the strictly plamo content and getting more into other Gundam related stuff. Specifically more magazine scans that some of you who don't live in Japan, might not have the chance to see. There is no problem with my scanner.

Fourth, since the old cell is back, I figured I'd post some of the older pics I took with it. These are from about 3 years or so ago when I first bought and had just finished my PG Strike.

So just from taking a look at these three Perfect Grade models, which one do you like the best? Of course I like all of them but I think the Strike barely edges out the Mark II. I mean... it has that giant sword! haha




Man it's like looking at old family pictures or something.
*Thinks about them waiting, dismantled in their boxes and wipes away a single tear.*
Oh yeah. If you like you can see a couple more pics here.

2 comments: