Saturday, February 16, 2008

Infinite Justice - Customizing

For the longest time I was content with just buying models and building them straight out of the box with no modifications. Not even panel lining. And for the longest time I was quite happy with that. I'm not sure what changed or when it happened really but after a while I started noticing that people out there were making amazing things. Things that I had! I started to wonder to myself... why? Here's an example of just how different things can be. 3 different Infinite Justices. Two customs and one stock. I started to realize that the kit itself can simply be a vessel for you to express your own will upon it. At first I thought that the kit was made to be built a certain way... but now I've come to think the kit can just be idea... one that can be modified upon to express whatever desires you have. After all... it is yours. You can do whatever you want with it.

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, man. You're worse than me with my football shirts, although I may one day catch up with you as I got a Blackburn home ('95) t'other day and have my eyes on a South China away ('99) for next payday.

    Maybe I should shove my stuff in a blog.

    ReplyDelete