Saturday, June 11, 2011

HGUC - GM Command

Something is coming for you!

Decided.

I've spent a couple hours thinking about it. Which suit to use. Scheme. Story. Concept. Modifications. Specifications.

I decided to jump into this one first because the deadline is sooner than the PGSF GB. Beginning of August as opposed to the 1st of September. That said I hope to finish this before Canada Day which is July 1st. Yeah... ambitious. Where did that come from? I never could finish kits in a timely manner. Well that before.  And this is now.

Doing the MG Shenlong in under a month showed me that I could do it and now that I'm back in Canada and it's summer the game has changed. I find more things constantly in this place that help me with my modelling.  In fact my mom was nice enough to fix up my modelling station for me with some more equipment!

Also... I have a LOT of free time. That helps more than anything. Gonna enjoy this life and this time while I have it!  This is all transient.  It'll be over before I know it...  anyways...

Onward! Gundam Australia Forums - Ode to Cannon Fodder. Grunt Mobile Suit Group Build! Here we go!!!

9 comments:

  1. LOL, Canada Day 3 days before our Independence Day. XD

    Why not use the GM Custom you had a couple of months ago?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could have sworn it was August 31st, not the 1st that was the deadline...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm curious as to what your plans for this suit is...

    Would love to see one of these guys almost hodge-poged together from various grunt suits... Head & torso of a GM, Left arm of a Gouf, Legs of a Zaku... That kind of thing.

    Like it was put together from suit parts found in a junk yard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tom - i was thinking of that but i need that for a project with my GM Quel.

    joe - i dont know actually I thought it was before Aug. I could be mistaken.

    kjasi - a couple mods here and there. nothing too crazy but it will be a first for me. and yeah a mech like that does sound pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. joe - you were right. ive got a bit more time than i thought.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Busterbeam - Woot! I haven't even started yet... I'm working with 9 kits total. Turning 3 1/144 Tallgeese kits into Leos and taking 3 each Veyate and Mercurius kits and making 3 Virgos. I've got vacation in July though, so I'll be starting then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats gonna be crazy! where can we see the wip?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this design. The shield alone is worth the price of admission. GM Cold Climate Type and GM Command = <3

    ReplyDelete