Wednesday, July 7, 2010

GNX-Y903 Brave

I guess this is the ultimate form of all of the Graham's suits combined? This is the next thing I want to get your opinion on. Feeling it or not? I can't say that I am. A bit too... sharp for me. I liked the Flag but the Susanowo/Masurao never really grew on me. Granted the arms folded across the chest pose is really cool but that would be cool on ANY MS. I know that we don't know its abilities yet so we can't comment on that but just aesthetically... what do you think? 
Dammit you know I was really hoping for something a bit better than this for Graham. Like more of an Arios type of MS. Oh well.

9 comments:

  1. I will agree that this looks at least kinda cool... But I'm not really feeling it either... To me it looks more like a Susanowo/Masurao styled Flag that's been sharpened than a brand new suit in it's own right...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get the feeling it'll look better in action, and with a 3d representation. I didn't like the flag at first, so I'll give its little brother a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the ultimate Graham Flag Evar!!And I didn't like Graham, going wapanese on us, like the 2nd season. Ahead, was gay, susanowo/masurao was cool, but it kinda felt all wrong, and the trans-am deffinitely killed hime off in that whole season. I like graham being the bad ass he is using a crap suit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I cant help singing, "America f**k yeah" just looking at it.

    Oh and its blue, barely any blue suits in the 00 world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks more like an Enact than a Flag to me. Don't really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, wait for the movie to come. sometime our opinion will swayed by their actions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally I like it. My wife and I were discussing Gundam Mecha designs and we both agree that the old square designs are old and boring. Granted Katoki can make some bad a** designs, but its hard to say that they 00 mecha arent memorable. Im not a fan of the Ahead/Teiren variations, but I praise all the mecha designers from 00 for bringing not just a couple, but a several new design themes for the different factions in the series. Innovation in the Gundam series has been needed for a while and I love the change. (That goes for the original Astray frames too. LOVE Astray... save the Librarians... re-design at its worst >_< )...tangent...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kinda like it man. It will look dynamic and bad ass in aerial maneuvers.

    ReplyDelete