Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pimp My Gundam - Volume 1

It started out with me trying to find a music video for this New Jersey Kings song on Youtube. Couldn't find one so I decided to make one but I didn't want to do it the conventional way so... I just combined two loves together. It's not really peanut butter and jelly. More like tofu and cheese. Or pizza with BBQ sauce instead of tomato sauce. It can work! It doesn't have to be an anime soundtrack all the time!

This will be, without question, the funkiest Gundam slideshow you will ever see. Plamo Addiction proudly presents, Pimp My Gundam - Volume 1.

5 comments:

  1. Nice work Bb. Love the horns at the end. That GM custom is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That music piece works for me.

    I think there was a show call Pimp My Ride on Speed Channel on cable. But I like Pimp My Gundam better. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... great music and slideshow (I've seen some of those pics before xD). Now this I can chill to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha Z i thought you'd like that. thats for the comments guys.

    ReplyDelete