Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

And to celebrate I went and bought booze (with free complimentary pint glasses! Can't turn those down! Love those things.) Today I support the economy of Ireland.

Couldn't decide what pic to put up so here's both of them.



Minor Sinanju update:

Sharpened the spikes a bit using an electric drill and sand paper, then painted.


and here's some random eye candy that has nothing to do with anything.

Haha maybe I'll make this a habit. Just to spice up this blog a bit.

6 comments:

  1. what kind of drill did you use? oh yeah nice one on the racing queens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice booze haul. I'm down for random cuties in every post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gr3- i just use a simple 1mm bit on a small cordless eletric drill. i'll put some pics up later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, I just smoothed them by hand.

    Would you happen to have calipers? I need measurements for the Sinanju's thruster bells for, uh.. research. yeah. research.

    ReplyDelete