Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GNX-704T/AC Mr. Bushido's Ahead

I'm not impressed with this thing. It's ugly. Personally I think it's a very effective suit but I think the two custom Ahead's that they made are eyesores. Ouch. I don't think this suit is going to be around long though. I'm pretty sure Mr. Bushido is going to get a MUCH cooler suit very soon. And since we're on the topc... I LOVE Mr. Bushido. A lot of people don't like him but I think he's friggin' awesome. I love how extreme he is and how he only cares about fighting honourably, even if it means walking away until your opponent can fight properly. He needs a suit worthy of him (flag *cough cough*). This is not it.

While not exactly cutting edge news, that's my two cents on this piece of junk.



1 comment:

  1. I have it! Go to my blog and check it ^^ And leave some comment.

    ReplyDelete