Sunday, December 14, 2008

Best Unicorn Gundam ever


rx-0
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam

As far as I'm concerned this one takes the cake. Best mods, best concept, best execution. It is perfect.

And apparently a lot of you are taken with it as well. It's one of the more popular items on my flickr so I've put a couple more pics up.

But don't settle for what I have. Go straight to the source. Erix93 has done an awesome job. Check it out. I've been following his WIP for some time and I was VERY pleased with the end result. Truly a masterpiece.

4 comments:

  1. Nice!! It IS truly a masterpiece!Though I wonder why he chose to make a destroy mode but with the horn/antenna only in unicorn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he wanted the Destroy mode to have more of a unicorn feel, so he made a hybrid look between the two. Personally I like this look better than the original one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just finished my unicorn.i use the horn in destroy mode too! i am a member of ZeroG even tho i am american. i really like his model it is beautiful! wish i could paint

    well, nice job showing other people this model

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey man i joined zero g and im canadian. gundam love knows no boundries! this model is so good i was forced to show it to all the other people who didnt know about it. thanks for looking and posting.

    ReplyDelete