Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More Stuff

MG Infinite Justice

VF-25 Messiah from Macross Frontier

Gundam 00 Season 2 Line art

Thanks to Tivor from the Gundam board at Gamefaq's for providing the links. Click for more.
Lots of good stuff coming up! Finally! I've been waiting! Of course Bandai is milking their Zaku Ver. 2 frame for all its worth by coming out with 2 MORE versions. (Shin Matsunaga and Johnny Riden versions). Wow. How many does that make all together? Regular, Char's, Minelayer, Zaku Cannon... I don't want to think about it. I'm glad that at least they're going in a different direction with Infinite Justice. I'm really stoked about that if you couldn't tell. I've got A LOT of projects to work on now, particularly since I've come back from Canada and brought some old friends back with me.
Right now, I'm working on MG Impulse, MG G04, 15th Anniversary VF-1A Super Valkyrie and the first Gundam I ever bought, no grade S-Gundam. And yes... I'm working on them all... at the same time.
Project that are low priority are HGUC GM Powered, HG's Aegis, Justice, Savior and Infinite Justice and 1/100 Blue Frame 2nd L (Repaint)
Even lower priority, HG Hi-Zaku and SD Aegis and Justice.
and finally... when I'm like 40... I'll do my PG's over.
So yeah... I'm going to be busy... for the rest of my life.
Sorry for the lack of posts for the whole month of August. As I mentioned before I was on vacation and Gundam's weren't much of a priority. Games took that slot. Metal Gear Solid 4, Guitar Hero 3 and Mass Effect. But now that I'm back in Japan with a lot of projects and a lot of cool models coming out... You can expect this place to liven up a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment