Monday, September 8, 2008

GN-001 Gundam Exia EXF (Trans-Am mode)

OK, let's try that E-Mail blogging thing with a pic this time.

1/100 Exia Trans-Am Mode came out recently. It was a lot pricier than I thought it would be. 4200 yen? You can get some pretty high end MG's for that price. I understand that it's got a pseudo metallic coating and all but really... It's nothing more than a limited edition re-paint of the original 1/100 bu it's not even limited edition. I mean... Covering up the nip marks are going to be a pain in the butt for this one. And there's no point in trying to repaint it. If you were going to do that you might as well go for the original 1/100, that's like half the cost. Reminds me of the Pearl coated PG Wing Gundam. Waste of money imo. Looks cool but no. Not for me. Better off getting the original 1/100 and doing the paint job yourself. If there's someone out there that can do something exceptional with this that can't be done with the standard 1/100 I'd love to see it.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting site you have here. I am also a gundam fan and I love snapping kits together. Mind if I add you to my blogroll?

    ReplyDelete
  2. be my guest friend. thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete