Thursday, July 17, 2008

AMS-129 Geara-Zulu (Angelo Sauper Custom)


pzulu
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam

As I understand it the Geara-Zulu descended from the Geara-Doga. A fine suit in it own right. I've seen variations of this Zulu from dark purple to pink. Personally I think a purple MS is quite a bold statement. The pilot must have extra ordinary confidence to pilot a suit like this. I like the double spikes, reminiscent of the Gouf and the large rifle kinda reminds me of the Tallgeese. I'm not sure about those large fuel tanks though. Kind of an eye sore and what's the point of that fin on the opposite side of the rifle? That said I do think its a very nice suped up grunt suit. Does anyone know of another purple MS? Now that I think of it... I don't think I've ever even seen a purple CAR.