Thursday, July 3, 2008

00 Gundam


s 083
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam

Well here it is finally. Double GN Drives on the shoulders. The waist seems especially thin to me. Guess I'd have to see it in action before I can say concretely if I like it or not. First impression is that it's cool but pretty standard. Take the GN Drives off and you're left with a relatively plain mech. The GN 'Spike' look on the shoulders is nice though.

Impulse update. Flight pack is assembled. I've put it on display in my room because from a distance it looks great, but when you get close and take a look at the details you'll notice a lot of things wrong. Taking a bit of a break right now. Sorry no pics until it's 100% completed. Right now I'm pretty impressed. MUCH thinner than the OYW RX-78-2 but a bit taller. UC and CE designs really are quite different aren't they!

No comments:

Post a Comment