Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Bird-Man has arms. And a weapon.



It's coming along slowly. Trying to find a way to blog from my cell phone but will probably have to bring the quality of the pictures down a bit for it to not cost so much. Bluetoothing it to my desktop is probably a better call. Short post today.

Good thing about this kit is that they give you 3 different pairs of hands. They need to start making that standard procedures on Master Grades in my opinion. Even most HG's come with a couple pairs of hands.

4 comments:

  1. Looking great! Couldn't agree more with you on the extra hands - I remember my HG GM Sniper came with around 3 different right hands so you had one for each weapon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks, really fragile, 5 bucks, if this thing takes a dive, it'll be in pieces.

    Must see the wings

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh there will be breakage for sure but the engineering work is worth the price and everything fits together quite snugly. i paid 3000 yen and i think i got a deal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! You're making me want to go back and finish my Alto Unit. I too had breakage, of the bay doors under the cockpit, snapped in half trying to pop them on the pegs. That along with just the small size of things made me put it off... for like the last year. After doing the Victory though, I guess I can handle small complicated things!

    I want to do Luca's AWACs unit myself, Bic sometimes have them for 3,000 yen, but I haven't brought myself to pick it up, since I've not finished building Alto's unit, nor the Prophecy unit either...

    ReplyDelete