Monday, August 10, 2009

Simultaneous build - 0 Gundam & 30th Anniversary RX-78-2

I'm going to interupt telling you about my Gundam's from home to update you on my current project.

I sprayed the coloured parts on the runners with some primer before I left Japan. This colour scheme will actually look similar to the final paint scheme I'm planning.

I'll tell you right now, both of these kits are amazing. The 0 Gundam has got a lot of movement and you can get some great poses with it. Same with 30th Anniversary Gundam. They both use the same polycap panel. I'll speak on the details more as I progress but here are some pics after they were assembled. I didn't even bother to remove the nubs. That process would come later.




More to come.

6 comments:

  1. I like the 1st photo better, is more natural. And I am loving the color scheme. Actually, bandai has an upcoming 1/144 0 Gundam that uses the same color scheme as well.

    My other half is leaving on a biz trip for the next 2 weeks. Guess what I will be doing every night? I will definitely be burning some serious midnight oil. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks nice but i thought u werent gonna paint it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...looks like the 0 gundam rollout ver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. g.g. - yeah i noticed that as well and i was kind of agitated about that. first the gnx 3 fed version and now the 0 gundam. not to mention sword impulse, and oyw anime version. blah. whats next? a black sinanju? have fun modelling!

    a1s - yeah... i just couldnt resist!

    shion - thats the look im going for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! iam a gundam fan to! i would like to put your link in my blog! and if u could put my blog in yours! iam just starting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah! my blog es gundamfseie.blogspot.com
    !!

    ReplyDelete