Sunday, August 23, 2009

Gundam Pic File Dump


arrow1b8
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam
Speaking of ZZ, check this bad boy out. Sick.

Just dropped around 250 new pics into my flickr. Some you may have seen before but they're higher resolution now. Some are continuations of old sets I put up a while ago but didn't include all the pics for some reason. Some are just straight up new pics that you've never seen before. Take a look! You'll be glad you did. I guarantee it.

Either way hope this will keep some of you occupied while I'm gone. Again. I'm back in Japan and this time I'm running a summer camp for about 30, 18 year old Japanese girls. I know. Hard life, but someones got to lead it.

Anyways I think Nas said it best;



Peace!

3 comments:

  1. I volunteer to help you at your summer camp! I have experience...

    ReplyDelete
  2. NAS FTW hip hop is dead was a good song and good luck with da summer camp thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks g.g. but we have enough teachers already! haha

    a1s. yeah it was and it went well thanks

    ReplyDelete