Friday, May 6, 2011

GFF #0014 Exs/S Gundam U.C. 0087

A gift from my former student Manabu.  My 1st year in Japan and living in Tokyo.

Only for the mecha lovers.  He was a big fan of 0083.  (We were totally talking **** about Nina.  Traitor.)

So when I left Japan the first time he got me this as a going away present.  I mean I knew that he liked Gundam but I didn't know that he liked this type of stuff!

Ultra grateful to him and I know he's not reading this but 学さん本当にありがとうございました!

I'm still enjoying it almost a decade later.

This thing does demand time though.  I have so much respect for people who have made the larger versions.  And I don`t even know what to say about people who make this.

5 comments:

  1. I haven;t watch 0083 yet, but why does nobody like this Nina?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well some people do but i dont. you really have to watch it to the end to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't seem to get to your post about paint, so I'll post here. If you put a layer of primer down you can use pretty much any paint you want.

    I use krylon primer, and normal krylon sprays with good results. The fusions act weird with gunpla in my experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah some publishing issues there but thanks for you comment.

    i'll try the regular krylon as well because its cheap. i'll try this fusion on a runner or something and see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete