Wednesday, June 3, 2009

GN-X Gundam


HJ0907122
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam

To be honest I'm really surprised that no one has mentioned this yet on all of the Gundam blogs that I follow. I was going to post about this immediately but figured someone else would beat me to it and save me the trouble. I was wrong. No one talked about.

Personally I think this was one of the best things to come out of this months Hobby Japan. I think this thing is insane! I love it! I like the GN-X design in general (all of them) but this one takes the cake by far in my opinion.

I like the thicker legs with the GN-X feet and I like the addition of the Gundam head as well. The level of detail and creativity in this kit is truly awe inspiring! We should all take notes! So do yourself a favour and check out the other pics of this masterpiece at my flickr. You'll have a better appreciation of plamo because of it, I'm sure.

5 comments:

  1. Thats a gunpla O.o It looks amazing and it's legs sorta look like baggy shorts from the small picture ^^ though I find the head to be a bit out of place, sorta looks like a Hazel and GN-X made a baby xD but the colors work :D

    by the way names Roy, glad to meet you ^^ found you on Z's site :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for coming roy! z sure did a great job at his place. happy anniversary to him again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gunpla featured on Gunpla Love are usually non-canonical, but are pretty cool looking (e.g. Strike Noir Unit 2 and Gundam Dynames with Gaplant-like beam cannons mounted on shoulder instead of the arms). This GN-X design is no exception too. I pretty much like most of the GN-X designs, but still find the III's lance kinda odd.

    Btw mind if I add you on blogroll? Always great to read another great Gundam related blog (mine's kinda varied talking from one to another though)~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Moar reason to luv the 4 eyes(Gn-X)^^; Also it may be the missing link

    ReplyDelete
  5. q sure thats fine, i've already added yours to mine.

    ReplyDelete