Sunday, May 11, 2008

RX-0 Unicorn Gundam w/ Beam Gattling Guns x4


rx-0
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam

This thing... is a monster.

I love it.

If the Unicorn came with the all of this I'd have bought it easily. Unicorn channeling Heavy Arms Custom. Really sweet. From the June issue of Hobby Japan. I took a look at this months Dengeki Hobby as well but thought that the Hobby Japan issue had cooler stuff. And it's cheaper. For the next little while I'm going to be getting away from OO stuff and getting more into the U.C. 0096 Era suits. This issue has some GREAT scratch build suits. I love the U.C. 0096 designs. Particularly the Neo Zeon suits but more on that later.

2 comments:

  1. That thing looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me it doesn't! I'd love to have that bad boy on top on my tv.

    ReplyDelete