Monday, May 26, 2008

MG Force Impulse Gundam


Image061
Originally uploaded by Busterbeam

So... yeah... I bought it.

I don't know... I don't know why I was so taken with this thing. But I've been thinking about it a lot for a long time and decided that I'll go for it. No regrets! Even though I've got a whole bunch of other things that I haven't finished yet. I just need to inject something fresh into the mix. Wasn't sure about what type of colour scheme I wanted to go with but when I opened the box it all came to me. Gonna keep it a secret for now. It's gonna be sweet though and I'm really excited about it. I'm going to try and really push the build process on this one. I want to hammer it out ASAP for some reason. Don't know why. I don't know why but I thought this thing was retailing for 5000 yen or so but I got it for 3800.

They showed some cool pics in the manual of this Impulse separated into its component parts and each one had an action base linked together. Looked really cool but don't think I'd do it for myself. I like it combined together too much. Comes with a ticket inside so you can watch a special Phase Force Impulse video on the JP website. Haven't looked at it yet though.

The kit has a fair amount of parts and a couple of gimmicks. A lot of it I probably won't use but even still. I might go for the complete look for this one. Not sure... The internals are really nice and I want to paint them but what’s the point if they're going to be covered up. wtf... I'm going to go for it. Do this model some justice. I think it deserves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment