Friday, April 15, 2011

VF-27-Lucifer

Some of you may remember this kit from a while back (in July I know it's embarrassing).  I'm still struggling with the Wordpress system... (you all know what I'm used to) so I've been a bit slow on the photo upload side (that and the complete life upheaval) but I did make a pretty significant update recently and I'm pretty close to being finished.  Take a look.

I want to thank Gaigun for hooking me up with this.  He just wrapped up his first Macross fighter; the VF-25F Tornado Messiah.  Be sure to check that too if you haven't already.

 Naturally HLJ.com gets a "Respect Due" as well.  Click the link on the side for more info.


Labour of love with this thing man. I put a lot of time into it. On and off of the computer. Learned a lot. It was an experience and an opportunity to expand my skills. I think I could do that so that makes this kit a win for me... Even though it's a pain to get looking right!

4 comments:

  1. I think it would have been cooler if you had Gaijin, and ASM in a Macross group build, and have a three man fighter squadron. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know i dont remember seeing ASM doing any macross stuff at all now that you mention it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know any blogs that do reviews of macross model kits? I tried to google it, but couldn't find any good stuff :s

    ReplyDelete
  4. its a good question and i dont really sorry. i have found some message boards but they arent really about reviews so much.

    ReplyDelete