Friday, April 15, 2011

HG 1/144 ANA Unicorn Gundam - GET!!!



Yeah! Each one just gets better and better. The first one blew me away and then I saw the 00 and I was like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat" and then I saw the Unicorn and I thought "omgwtf how can i possibly get this fml" BUT I'm proud to say that I OFFICIALLY now have ALL THREE ANA Gundams! I never thought it would happen but it has and it's all be thanks to one man. ASM has hooked me up with all three.  The first in Shizuoka, the 2nd in Osaka, and now the 3rd in Canada.

In fact this time I didn't even ask him but he held one back for me!  What a great guy. I certainly do appreciate that my friend. Looks like I'm not done building Gundam's yet! Plus I have one more coming in 2 weeks but I'm not sure what I should get... Maybe Echoes (ECOAS) Jegan.

Definitely looking forward to this!

4 comments:

  1. nice get!

    I want that BLUE PSYCHOFRAME!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy. I hope I can get some of this in stock for my store.

    Pls do a WIP on this or a write up, so that I may post it on my blog. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's blood awesome. Hope the next ANA is something as cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks sweet but I can't afford it :(

    ReplyDelete