Thursday, April 28, 2011

off topic...

Just a small note to let the interested parties know that my 2nd blog now has a facebook page.  I'm hoping some other people will come and post some links and pics as well because I can only do so much myself.  Besides... I think my horizons need to be expanded so come and show us who you think is beautiful!

And now... candy for you.

Jun Natsukawa.  I've been a fan for a long time.

PLUS we need at least something Gundam related here.

Nobell Gundam she is not and I think any female Gundam should have at least 2 bazookas but I can accept this.  Any girl that will wear a costume like this is a winner for me.

4 comments:

  1. You should show us some Canadian models, just to spice things up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha my friend sent me here to tell me you featured my Gundam Girl Cosplay! :) thanks a lot! and well noted... :P will add another Bazooka to my next Gundam cosplay ;)

    If you are interested in seeing more of my gundam girl pictures you can find them at my page:
    www.facebook.com/Kitsurie :)

    thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and you do check out my page, let me know, drop me a msg that would be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete