Monday, April 11, 2011

Taking some shots...

I do prefer the lighting I have in my room. Just taking some test shots. Trying to get in tight and get some of the detail. If you can see the dust then I'm doing my job.

My tea!




Sketch book as my backdrop.

I can not wait to get started on this guy someday!  I'm really going to enjoy that project!

Can you see all the errors and how unfinished this is?  Good.  I want you to see that.  Personally speaking I love the way my 0 Gundam looks right now.  Just like this.  Of course I can do more work on him and get him looking proper but you know what... I like to PLAY with him!  He's going to show a little wear and tear.  I don't ever want to forget that this stuff is supposed to be fun. However he too will eventually get his day in the sun and I'll do it properly.  This was just a stop gap measure to change the colours quickly so I could be happier with it.  He definitely deserves the extra attentional he'll get in the future.

Models featured: G-Unit! L.O. Booster, ANA 00, 0 Gundam custom.

2 comments:

  1. Now it reminds me of your old lighting in Japan. XD Just with less shade of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right! The 0 Gundam can't just be left around. It's impossible to leave him be once you know what kind of insane poses he can pull off. And the backside polycap is so exploitable! I have this guy as a GN Stargazer for a reason.

    ReplyDelete