Thursday, July 22, 2010

MG Rezel + HG Delta Plus


*Cue tears of joy mixed with misery*

Every time I think I'm out... they pull me back in again. I'll never be free. MG Rezel... wow I never expected that... with complete transformation mechanism... oh... *drooling* HG Delta Plus though... Could it possibly be made into a MG?  I still think there's a high chance of that...
I'm even thinking of getting the HG Sinanju... just because why the f not? Can someone tell me why not? Please tell me why not...

all hijacked from Ngee as usual.

6 comments:

  1. The Delta Plus might not make it into the MG line. But with an HG ReZEL, we can all hope for an MG MSZ-008 Z/II. The frame's almost identical, I think.
    Or maybe we can get a Master Grade Sinanju, since HGs come first! (Shakes fist at Bandai)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been quietly waiting for MG ReZel. F Yeah. That's what I get for sleeping on NK all week..

    Stoked about this. There hasn't been a "must get" MG for me for most of this year. MG ReZel FTMFW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no reason why not. Buy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES A MILLION TIMES.

    Anon has it right. Perhaps by the time ReZEL drops we'll be caught up enough to do that joint project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well u got da mg version already why get da hg anyway less gimmick and stuff anyways lol just saying bro

    ReplyDelete