Thursday, July 1, 2010

GNX-803T GN-X IV

One design, the only one I think that I like from this new 00 movie, is this one. The GN-X IV. This really shouldn't come as much of surprise to anymore as I'm a big fan of all the GN-X's, which I'm mentioned numerous times in this blog. Definitely looking forward to the HG version of this! Or an MG?! They did it with the first GN-X so maybe it's possible for this one too! I know... Long shot. Still though, an HG has got to released for this one eventually. Before the end of the year I bet you.

6 comments:

  1. I definitely agree on you with this one, but it might possibly turn to Damnashi release, seeing how there's much more complexity on design in GN-X IV, alos pointing out that Advanced GN-X was limited damnashi release

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm loving this new GNX, but u really wish Bandai would improve the shoulders if they were to release a MG, the arms cant swing up! And, of course, the ankles & feet. I like the new GNX's head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IMO, the GN-X IV looks more badass than any of the 4 protagonist suits. I hope Bandai makes this one as a MG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely seeing some influence from the Ahead in the design. That makes it look more imposing IMO. Maybe if there's a MG Ahead, then this one wouldn't be too far behind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the GN-Xs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wondering, why do bandai didn't release any moddel of 1/100MG GN-X A LAWS & 1/100 MG Advance GN-X.... If I'm rught....

    ReplyDelete