Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dengeki Hobby Japan - Aug 2010

This has got to be one of the most beautiful dioramas I've ever seen. Autumn has always been my favourite time in Japan. Truly a work of art.
I've decided that I'm going to take some of my favourite pics from each months hobby magazine (Dengeki Hobby and Hobby Japan specifically thus the hybrid title) and upload them in their fully scanned format (large file size) so you can zoom in and see the details if you're inclined to do so. This months selections can be found here.
As usual the complete scans of the magazines can be found at SRW Hotnews.

4 comments:

  1. This setup is absolutely breathtaking...I wonder when is my turn to do it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have taken months to build this thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got say this but,"Musha aint taking s#it from no zaku"

    But seriously, the whole water effect, waterfall and that river, how do you even make that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow this looked like an open picture book when I was scrolling down to hit the comment link... Holy crap, its downright awesome, but somehow I find it hard to believe there are actually better dio makers out there than this. Which scares me.

    ReplyDelete