Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sinanju Rocket Bazooka - Hands

Continuing my work on my Sinanju upgrades; now that I've basically finished the bazooka I have to figure out a way to get this monster to hold the damn thing.

Anyone who's built the Sinanju knows that it has trouble holding the rifle and it also has the same problems holding the bazooka. Not to mention the shoulder armour and the wings getting in the way. In order to give it a bit more stability, I glued the hand to the rifle.

Now I'm using some extra 2-piece hands (from MG Impulse, coincidentally almost the same size) to hold the bazooka for those poses without the rifle.

After trying it out I realized that they didn't fit together so... time to remove some plastic. Check the green circles to see where. Basically the pegs on both had to be removed along with a bit of the palm.


These two piece hands are way better for holding weapons then the ones that come with the kit, especially after the finger mod I did.

At least now I don't have to worry about the weapon falling out! Poses like this become a bit easier to do but it's still somewhat awkward, especially when trying to pose it with both hands on the bazooka. The Sinanju wasn't made with this weapon in mind but even still... I'd have to say that it certainly doesn't look BAD.

3 comments:

  1. dude, that looks sick! I really need t crack down and finish messing with my own bazooka, but weapons block is interfering.

    nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks nice man good job i would never glue mg weapson though in ma opinion but if its the HG's
    den yes cuz they fall out alot for kits which gets really annoying so yea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Menacing pose. Fits nicely with the persona of the E-Double.

    I truly hope to see some well lit, clear photos of this guy when you're done.

    ReplyDelete