Friday, May 11, 2012

New Camera Test Shots

Just got this thing. Fujifilm Finepix C10. Picked it up at Walmart, clearance $50 while I was shopping for a lamp and a fitness magazine (Stacy Keibler AND Sara Underwood?! OMG yes) So I thought why not? I lost my old one in September during a drunken rampage in downtown Toronto. Jumped from rooftop to rooftop in order to get to random house parties. Crazy night.

I can already tell that this camera is better than the GE I bought in Japan at double the price. Funny, buying an American camera in Japan and a Japanese camera in Canada. Blah.

Black, compact, efficient, simple and mostly importantly, quiet. I like it already. Check out the prelim shots. I can get the detail I want with the lighting I want. And it was all cheap. This is hand held. I haven't used the tripod yet. Default settings.

2 comments:

  1. Nice shots and nice camera.. ^^

    my 4 years old Lumix DMC-LZ8 still works good for me.. which is 8mp and stuffs.. if use properly it will produce nice pics and dont have to buy new one for years come ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you may be right. some of my test shots have turned out REALLY well!

    ReplyDelete