Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I will NEVER quit Gunpla.

Not if they keep releasing stuff like this.

I have been waiting for this!!!

MG Musha Gundam Mk. II - Will be based on MG Gundam Mk. II Ver. 2.0 from the text. May release, 6,300 Yen (inclusive of tax).
Also:
MG Wing Gundam
HG 1/144 God Gundam - May release, price TBA.
HG 1/144 Double Zeta Gundam - June release, price TBA.
HG 1/144 Astraea Type F - April release, 1,890 Yen (inclusive of tax).
HG 1/144 1 Gundam - May release, 1,890 Yen (inclusive of tax).
HG 1/144 Avalanche Exia - June release, price TBA.
HG 1/144 X Gundam
G.F.F. Metal Composite O Gundam (Type A.C.D)

All jacked from Ngee

There is a high chance of me picking up all of these eventually. I want all of them. If the Astraea comes with all these weapons then I'm in for sure.



But the real kicker for me... No question...



Actually there is one question. Will they eventually come out with a premium box set with display for this eventually? and can I wait that long...

Extremely stoked about this. Extremely.